What's new

Iphone 4s unlock

SlateTheGreat

Reaction score
Hello all!

I have been searching and reading up but I was wondering, what is the difficulty of using Ultra S sim from Applenberry to unlock a 32gb 4s from AT&T to work on T-Mobile? I know it's against rules to ask about paid unlock sites but I was wondering how the Ultra S works. Can I update to iOS 6 after I put it in? Will I have gps, 3g, all that good stuff?

Thanks!

Slater

SlateTheGreat said:
Hello all!

I have been searching and reading up but I was wondering, what is the difficulty of using Ultra S sim from Applenberry to unlock a 32gb 4s from AT&T to work on T-Mobile? I know it's against rules to ask about paid unlock sites but I was wondering how the Ultra S works. Can I update to iOS 6 after I put it in? Will I have gps, 3g, all that good stuff?

Thanks!

Slater

The official way to get your phone unlocked is to go to your service provider and ask to have it unlocked. Most will do so, if your contract is up.

Hello all!

Thanks!

Slater
Oops I'm wrong