What's new

iphone 4S unlock, video

alukado

Reaction score
Moderator edit: Removed link to video that purports to show unlocking the iPhone 4S. This is unproven and this forum will not support this until done so by the official jail breaking community. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered the R-Sim. I have a Verizon iPhone 4s iOS 5.0.1; hoping to use on T-Mobile. I will post if successful or not.

I just ordered the R-Sim. I have a Verizon iPhone 4s iOS 5.0.1; hoping to use on T-Mobile. I will post if successful or not.

might want to get your money back before it ships. If it's actually real, it still won't work for a verizon phone. It says it on their official site that they don't support verizon or sprint.

Anybody heard GEVEY Ultra S for Iphone 4s $ 54.99 + shipping ? coming March.

GEVEY Ultra S for GSM iPhone 4S
•GEVEY™ True Plug-and-Play Unlocking SIM Interposer
•No Need to Dial International Emergency Number 112
•Untethered Unlock with no Jailbreak Required
•Compatible with all GSM iPhone 4S SIM Cards
•Complete Unlock with all 2G and 3G data services
•No SIM Card Cutting or Physical Modifications
•Works on iOS 5.0, 5.0.1
•Works on Baseband 1.0.11, 1.013, 1.0.14
•Guaranteed Better Reception than Previous
•Decreased Power Consumption

Yes, the Gevey Ultra S will be the first legit SIM interposer I have seen. Still will only work with GSM iPhone4S though(wont work if you got your phone from Sprint/Verizon)

Yes, the Gevey Ultra S will be the first legit SIM interposer I have seen. Still will only work with GSM iPhone4S though(wont work if you got your phone from Sprint/Verizon)

I dont understand how that's the case. Both the cdma and gsm versions of the iphone contain the same hardware and software. The only difference between the two are the way they get activated. Once they are activated, the apple server registers the phone as a cdma or gsm version, based on the original sim card that is inserted during activation.

I think they should retest it on both unactivated cdma iphones and activated cdma iphones. I don't understand why it would work on only gsm considering they're exactly identical.

edit: just read on their facebook that the cdma version is actually still in the works. Thank god.

Also a mod should make a new thread about the pre-orders. I'm pretty sure people would stop posting about the unlock every few hours.

Last edited: