What's new

Iphone 4s picture issue.

Captain.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and to apple devices,i got my first iphone 4s about a month ago,and this thread is mostly about a question to be solved,and im sorry in advance if this a repost,just let it die if u can answer my question easily.

Here goes : As i said this is my first iphone, i used to have a nokia x-600 before,and i copied some pictures (140) from my nokia to my iphone and i dont have that nokia with me anymore,and now i want to move these photos from my iphone to my computer,which leads me to my problem : itunes does NOT RECOGNIZE the photos on my iphone, and PLEASE let me stress that it CAN see the photos taken by the iphone itself (all the camera roll pictures) but the pictures copied from the nokia to the iphone are invisible to it.And so can anyone tell me how to remedy this?Does anyone know how to move those 140 pictures to my camera roll so itunes on my pc can see them?or how to move them to my pc directly?i would be very gratefull,because im still afraid to sync photos to my pc since i learned the hard way that i LOSE all of my photos when i do that,which quite frankly pisses me off.

Sorry Captain, but I can't help you. Hopefully someone else here can aid. It does seem like the Camera Roll is the only avenue with which to transfer pics to the PC, but how to get them into the Roll is unknown. Did you try a Google search for an answer. Perhaps call Apple tech support? In any case, this whole thing boils down to the lousy and pathetic ability of iTunes to do a good job for iPhone users. Good luck, and let us know if you have any solutions.

I see,well i will contact support in that case,thanks for the feedback though.

Take a look at iFunBox. I think it works on non jail broken devices. It uses a USB to connect to your phone. Once connected, lok for the DCIM folder. All of your photos should be there.

Let us know is this resolves your issue.

YES!it worked,thank you sooo much!It was in another folder - SYNCED something,but i found it,now i can finally sync my iphone photos to my pc without fear of permanently losing my old photos,thanks +million again!

YES!it worked,thank you sooo much!It was in another folder - SYNCED something,but i found it,now i can finally sync my iphone photos to my pc without fear of permanently losing my old photos,thanks +million again!

Glad it worked for you!

I was having the same problems with photos, is IFunBox an app?, can't locate it using search...

Thanks

It is an app for your computer. Google iFunBox. Download the correct version for your computer (Mac or Windows)

Excellent! So with iFunBox, is the process a straight shot from your iPhone to the PC WITHOUT going through iTunes? If so, I'm definitely getting on board that! Let me know...

Excellent! So with iFunBox, is the process a straight shot from your iPhone to the PC WITHOUT going through iTunes? If so, I'm definitely getting on board that! Let me know...

Yes! When you connect, iTunes may start wait for the sync to complete and close iTunes

Yes! When you connect, iTunes may start wait for the sync to complete and close iTunes

Thanks admin Mike...... Good to know. This may be my avenue into my iPhone from my PC without having to use iTunes, except for the backup function, which seems all-right. Good info......