What's new

iPhone 4s facetime

didzk

Reaction score
I'm new to this site. Can someone assist how a FaceTime ICON appear.
Thank you.

didzk said:
I'm new to this site. Can someone assist how a FaceTime ICON appear.
Thank you.

What country and carrier are you on?
FaceTime will appear normally on your contacts as a button if you have enabled it in settings. There is no special icon for FaceTime.

Register your FaceTime number/email on settings then Select a contact then choose face time..

What country and carrier are you on?
FaceTime will appear normally on your contacts as a button if you have enabled it in settings. There is no special icon for FaceTime.

Am from Sydney Australia. Facetime already in Settings with my phone number, contact etc however cannot find the FaceTime icon in the screen unlike in the IPad that you can just press FAcetime in the screen.

Register your FaceTime number/email on settings then Select a contact then choose face time..
Thank you Brakelyn, have already registered under settings with phone number, email etc however there is no ICON I can use /press/push
when I want to call thru a FaceTime.

didzk said:
Thank you Brakelyn, have already registered under settings with phone number, email etc however there is no ICON I can use /press/push
when I want to call thru a FaceTime.

Your question has already been answered. There is no FaceTime icon. What is confusing is that apple seems to show an icon in commercials but The feature is built into your contacts.

When you want to call through FaceTime you select a contact and you press the FaceTime button instead of the call button. Read about it in apples documentation.

Last edited:
I find it kinda funny that a lot of the questions asked on this forum can be answered by reading the iPhone User Guide you can download for free from iBooks.

There is also a special bookmark in Safari by default that is the iPhone User Guide for your specific device.

All he had to do was open Safari, tap on the Book icon...and tap on the iPhone User Guide.lol

I am new and inexperience as stated in my original message. Thank you for all who replied patiently with my useless enquiry. You are all experienced and knowledgeable. Period.

on the iPhone FaceTime is integrated into the phone.app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapalol