What's new

iPhone 4s charging problem?

Tatipu

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I broke my charging port or not but when I plug it in it makes the noise and shows me the big battery on the display screen that it is charging so, I went to be with it a 95% and usually it charges pretty fast. Well, 10 min later it was still 95%. I then fell asleep and woke up and it went down to 91% and it said it was charging. [Usually it would charge]

Right now it's going up in charging on my desktop and it doesn't go up for my laptop so... eh.
Another issue I had was, on a normal day I usually get 40-60% left on my phone after school but yesterday I was at school for maybe 3-4 hours and it went all the way down to 23%. [Even with no apps running it still went down]

Anyone know possible issues? I can't get a new one since there's no warranty on it so I'm just curious if I'm screwed or not.

Also, I'm very clumsy and my phone falls on my carpet from my bed (1 ft 1/2) when it's charging and Idk if that factors in.

In any case 1 problem I had with my old phone (not iPhone) is very similar to this:
; It would say it charged and it went up to 100% but once I unplugged it, it would be like 60% 5 min later.
My iphone battery was decreasing rapidly so it's pretty similar.

So, I don't know what to do? T_T.