Iphone 4s - Black or White?

White or Black Iphone 4s?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzz96

Reaction score
Hello everybody, i'm new to the forum and this is my first thread :)

I'm going to be buying a Iphone 4s very soon, i can't decide between the white finish or the black. With the white the phone seems more limited edition and premium as do most white phones but the black on the other hand is just beautiful and the screen stands out allot more.

So what do you guys think? :D
Thankyou
Hamza

I have just got myself the 4S in white. I had the 4 and when I ordered it, I was given the choice between both colors and for appearance reasons, chose the black. Not long after, I wished I had chosen the white instead. I was worried that dirt might show up on the white one but realised that with a case and screen protector it would be fine. Now I have a white one, I am happy. So my advice would go for white!

I was going to get the white iphone 4S simply to feel like I was buying a new iphone but I generally go for black iproducts.. but its al down to taste, I thought I would hate the white but after looking at it at the apple store its pretty nice looking

hamzz96 said:
Hello everybody, i'm new to the forum and this is my first thread :)

I'm going to be buying a Iphone 4s very soon, i can't decide between the white finish or the black. With the white the phone seems more limited edition and premium as do most white phones but the black on the other hand is just beautiful and the screen stands out allot more.

So what do you guys think? :D
Thankyou
Hamza

White.

Thanks guys for the quick reply!
I'm going to apple store this week so i need to decide but I think i might go for the black because a few people at my school already have the white one and i don't want the same as them :)

Thankyou
hamza :)

I have the white 4s now. Had a black 4. Like stated above it wanted to at least look like i got a new phone even tho its relatively the same phone.

I have a white 4 and i get compliments on it all the time because it stands out. Every phone is black nowadays

Personally I think the white version looks cheap and feminine, but that's my opinion.

There is a similar poll about the colors and a thread called colors? No need to start new.

Status
Not open for further replies.