What's new

Iphone 4s back glass to i5

Troubledcheech

Reaction score
Has anyone seen and back panels that looks similar to the new iphone? I'm rally digging the back panels. I'm just hoping it will lessen the weight of the phone.

Please let me know if u see something. Thanks.

Just so we understand... you're looking for a iPhone 5 style back panel that will fit a 4S?

In Sacramento,CA the price of the iPhone 5 on Craigslist is steadily declining. It's already in the 4-500$ range for a 16GB. Typical supply and demand. iPhone 5's will be over flooding selling websites and classifieds ads so waiting until next year could allow you to pick up an iPhone 5 for relatively cheap. Unless you want to buy from apple and pay 649+tax, 749+tax or 849+tax.

Oh I'm sorry I am thinking 200$ upgrade.

My apologies.
I can't drop that on a phone either.i pay for service so why not pay less? 200$ ? It's not like I'm going away lol
I forget that people actually pay full price

Yes a iphone 5 style back glass panel that will fit to a 4s. I did see one on eBay but I'm looking for a nicer one.

I actually spent about $340 on building my iPhone 5 myself. Buying all the parts on eBay, the logic board of course being the hardest to find.