What's new

iphone 4S - awesome!

benz

Reaction score
Really enjoying the exitement of using my 4S and constantly finding new features, tools and apps that are within the phone. I almost daily click on a feature i didn't know was available. I suggest taking the time to "play" with this great device.

Really enjoying the exitement of using my 4S and constantly finding new features, tools and apps that are within the phone. I almost daily click on a feature i didn't know was available. I suggest taking the time to "play" with this great device.

Been playing with mine for the last 6 months and I still learn something new each day. I think it was one of the reasons apple hid so many features, so we find them and never get bored.

iHolophyte

iHolophyte said:
Been playing with mine for the last 6 months and I still learn something new each day. I think it was one of the reasons apple hid so many features, so we find them and never get bored.

iHolophyte

You be had a 4s for 6 months? How is that possible? Lol

the main things I liked about the 4S where Siri and the fact it has a 64GB version

Well i always had 16Gb version and never needed more haha.

I install over 6 pages of app store apps alone not to mention music and photos....etc I thought 32GB was going to be enough but it is not.. I have an app store game/app addiction lol and not to mention cydia lol

Unleashed said:
I install over 6 pages of app store apps alone not to mention music and photos....etc I thought 32GB was going to be enough but it is not.. I have an app store game/app addiction lol and not to mention cydia lol

Ah.....i dont really put music on there so thats why.

yeah I only sync the songs some times and most of the time I dont.. but especially with the good camera taking pictures and video really takes up all the space