What's new

iPhone 4S available now at Best Buy

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
best-buy-iphone4s.png

There is nothing like the excitement of launch day for a new device and today is no different. If your scrambling around trying to locate an iPhone 4s, we have one more place worth checking. All versions of Apple iPhone 4s are now available at most Best Buy retail stores. Some stores are even reporting to have phones in stock. If you happened to pick up your phone at Best Buy today, let us know how it went!

We pre-ordered two AT&T 64s last Friday from our local BB. Chose there 'cause of the interest free financing. Figured there may be a line so we went about 30 mins before usual opening time only to find they'd been open for an hour and a half already. Was a little ticked 'til they told me they hadn't even gotten any 64s in yet. Glad we didn'tget up at the crack for that. The guy took our name and said they'd call when UPS got there with them. That was 9:30 this am. Still waiting.

I preordered at BB last Friday, and was told I'd get a call Thursday to confirm an appointment time to pick it up on Friday. I finally got a call at 9:15pm Thursday, and set it up for 2pm Friday. Went in then, and was set up and out the door in no time at all.

Hi friend, if you are trying to locate an iPhone 4S, there are many places for your checking. What's more, you can search your version of iPhone 4S and available online for your perchusing.So you can search the solutions and products online.

Here in Australia, I got two from TeleChoice, one on Friday for my youngest son and one on Saturday for my eldest son who came to visit us from Sydney. Preorder on the phone network site is a joke, you could wait for ever.