What's new

IPHONE 4s and OLD WINDOWS XP machine, cant get cloud working..

spr061

Reaction score
i have been in irac for the last 7 years and my computer back home still has windows xp on it and currently i dont have the money to upgrade to a new pc, can anyone please give me some good information about a working copy of cloud on xp pro service pack 2 so i can dump a bunch of pictures from my harddrive. i try to do it through regular email and its going to take forever to do them 5 at a time. ive looked on google for the so called cracks but im yet to find a working install. ive edited the install file the way that all the google links say to. if you can help me please contact my email [removed] or message me on here, thank you so much

Moderator edit...removed email address, for your protection! Please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi--thank you for your post. We've removed your email address from your post to protect you from receiving spam emails. It is also against forum rules.

Also-have you thought of using an app called Dropbox to back up your pics? That may be an option for you. Or, if you have the photo stream turned on you can select which pics you can keep in iCloud for future use by accessing a computer with the proper operating system -vista or higher.

Hope that helps.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator