What's new

iPhone 4S Accessories

p3unit32

Reaction score
What accessories will you get with your iPhone 4S?
Me the otterbox, and that portable charger called the Juice Pack Powerstation.
"It’s a behemoth, 4000 mAh battery, tucked away into a small case that’s slightly lesser in size than a portable hard drive. In short, it’s perfect to stick into your laptop bag, providing power when you need it."

You thread had been moved to the proper forum area.

Forum>iPhone 4 Forum>iPhone 4S Forum

I definitely have to have that juice pack, its to portable, to handy. That way I want have to worry about power supplies on the go. Besides it looks sort of like the iPhone, and then the otter box for the iPhone protection.

I have the Otterbox defender for the iPhone 4S right now, it seems like a solid case.

Dozer said:
I have the Otterbox defender for the iPhone 4S right now, it seems like a solid case.

It is. I'm going to order one soon, I like the clip that comes with it. My only gripe, is the silicon shell stretches over time. But it's still the best candidate for me.

I did it backwards. I have a LifeProof case and a Nite-Ize holster waiting for me at home. I can't get my i4s till the 27th.

So for now I'll just follow the post here.

Jerry


N1XIO said:
I did it backwards. I have a LifeProof case and a Nite-Ize holster waiting for me at home. I can't get my i4s till the 27th.

So for now I'll just follow the post here.

Jerry


I'm doing the something, ordering my case first, then get the phone in December.

Ok, I need a charger for the car. What is a good suggestion?

guthrien said:
Is the iPhone 4S able to use the iPad charge cord?

Yes, they both use the same USB 30 pin connector. Just the plug unit itself is different.

Thanks, this is my first iPhone and I keep a spare iPad cord at work. My concern was that the charge difference could hurt it. I know an older iPhone charger won't charge my iPad normally.