What's new

Iphone 4s 64 Problem

Resthiel

Reaction score
Hello everyone !
(Im sorry but mine English is not the best)
I want to ask you all if you can help me:/
I have my old Iphone 4s with totally new touch. The problem is : When I turn him on everything is okay , I get to the menu but touch is like slow + some parts on screen are not working. Like when I press "X" on keyboard it will write "D".. :/
What can I do ? Whats happening ?

Hi Resthiel,
You could try a hard reset. You won't lose any data or settings. Just hold the Home Button and the On/Off Button together until the Apple logo appears, then let go. It will restart and hopefully will work normally.

It's possible the touchscreen is failing. Are the areas where the touchscreen doesn't work stable or do different areas stop working at different times?

If you live close enough to Apple Store you could take it in for a Genius Bar appointment. Appointments are free and if there's a software fix, that's usually free as well. If it's a hardware issue, Apple would charge you the out of warranty repair price. Back up your iphone before taking it in as some procedures can erase tour iPhone.

@scifan57 Thank you for fast reply:) Its like this -I can click Safari icon but cant drag Up the menu with Wifi bluetooth etc. So totally down its not working. Than in Mid its not working and totally up. Like it totally stop working. But there are many areas on which the Touchscreen works

@scifan57 Thank you for fast reply:) Its like this -I can click Safari icon but cant drag Up the menu with Wifi bluetooth etc. So totally down its not working. Than in Mid its not working and totally up. Like it totally stop working. But there are many areas on which the Touchscreen works
This problem can be a defect in the touchscreen itself or the touchscreen chip on the logic board. This is why a diagnostic would be required to pinpoint the problem.

You say you have a new touch. Does that mean the iPhone was repaired? If so, was it done by an Authorized Apple Repair site? If the work was done by someone unauthorized, diagnostic through Apple will be a problem as once they detect that, they will not go further.

So here is the problem.. I repaired it in mobile repair shop , not in Apple

So here is the problem.. I repaired it in mobile repair shop , not in Apple
If the repair shop was not an Apple authorized repair shop Apple will, unfortunately, no longer look at your iPhone. Apple has a very strict policy on this.

Go back to the shop and tell them that the work they did did not repair the iPhone but resulted in further problems. Make them fix it.