What's new

Iphone 4

dengirl

Reaction score
My daughter has the Verizon 4 will she be getting this update as well and are the bigots worth it for her. She has the 9 memory phone. And it's j
Not jail broken

dengirl said:
My daughter has the Verizon 4 will she be getting this update as well and are the bigots worth it for her. She has the 9 memory phone. And it's j
Not jail broken

Sorry I was typing in car with sun glare. Oops sorry for typos. And I didn't mean big shots but wondering just if it will be worth the update for her. And it's 9 not nine in memory.

You were posting here while driving? I amazed you were able to post a second time.

Skull One said:
You were posting here while driving? I amazed you were able to post a second time.

Haha sorry

dengirl said:
Sorry I was typing in car with sun glare. Oops sorry for typos. And I didn't mean big shots but wondering just if it will be worth the update for her. And it's 9 not nine in memory.

Lmao!!! I was like what bigots??? Too funny.

Sent from my Tricked Out Pink Hearts Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update iPF.net

Is it not illegal to be using a mobile phone whilst driving , rolls eyes.
Seriously tho please be careful as its not only your life your affecting but that of the person(s) your capable of running down !

Ive never seen a problem with iOS updates.

Im on 5.0.1 at the moment and will be staying on it for a while as I'm jailbroken.

The 5.1 does not really bring anything new apart from the camera grabber on the lock screen which a new current tweak does this for the jailbreak community anyway.

I don't see it as a major update like the last one from 4. to 5.0.1 which was a major overhaul and specs integration.

Is it not illegal to be using a mobile phone whilst driving , rolls eyes.

Please do me a favor. Go to California and use a cell phone while you are the driver and let a law enforcement officer see you.

You will love the undivided attention you will get. Along with a nice ticket to help their economy.

And California isn't the only state with laws on the books for it.

So, yeah. Your statement is very short sighted.

Skull One said:
Please do me a favor. Go to California and use a cell phone while you are the driver and let a law enforcement officer see you.

You will love the undivided attention you will get. Along with a nice ticket to help their economy.

And California isn't the only state with laws on the books for it.

So, yeah. Your statement is very short sighted.

It became illegal here too last year. Just because it's not illegal in some areas doesn't mean it's not irresponsible. That's what I think anyway. People have less and less values and morals nowadays it seems.

Sorry to digress from the original discussion but my statement is far from short sighted !

In the uk if you break the law by using a mobile phone whilst driving then you are punished by points on your license and a fine. I'm not sure on the statistics on death caused by dangerous driving connected to using a phone whilst driving but I'm sure you wouldn't like to be the officer explaining the loss of a loved one to their next of kin !