What's new

Iphone 4

demi1993

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting an iPhone 4 is it a good phone I have the iPhone 3 gs but it's battery uses pretty quick does the iPhone 4 battery last longer

Yes yes, it's good phone and the battery life is awesome.

I love my phone ive had it about 2-3 weeks, i use it heavily to read forums, surf the web. And listen to music. Im up at 6am and im on my phone on and off til about noon and i have to charge mine by then or its down to about 30% remaining.

I do notice sometimes i go from 100% down to 92% in about 30 min of use which is just surfing the forums and reading facebook.
I turned down brightness and use auto brightness, turned off bluetooth when im not using that. Turned off location services and any unused app. Im not using i close them. I would love to know the secret to more extended power.

Phone is a few weeks old,
Iphone 4 verizon 4.2.9 " not jailbroken" all stock
Location serices off
Closed unused apps
Brightness set about 45% and auto
Bluetooth offi when not used
Same with wifi but i use that often so its on most of the time

Any other tricks?

I love my phone ive had it about 2-3 weeks, i use it heavily to read forums, surf the web. And listen to music. Im up at 6am and im on my phone on and off til about noon and i have to charge mine by then or its down to about 30% remaining.
you can get a mophie juice pack plus to double your battery life while on the go.

I do notice sometimes i go from 100% down to 92% in about 30 min of use which is just surfing the forums and reading facebook.
i will say that you have a good battery. If you have 3G enable and using it while on the go, it will eat some battery while providing you with a faster connection. Same goes for GPRS and EDGE.

I turned down brightness and use auto brightness, turned off bluetooth when im not using that. Turned off location services and any unused app. Im not using i close them. I would love to know the secret to more extended power.
turn wifi off, set email auto push to manually fetch, free some of your ram if you can by using any 3rd party app doing that from the app store.