What's new

iphone 4 YouTube loading problem please help

Fiend

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new so please be nice. :)

I got an International iPhone4, firware 4.3.2. Everything works fine, WIFI works well. But the problem is with YouTube, the videos doesn't load fast enough or just doesn't load at all regardless where I'm getting my WIFI at. I usually watch YouTube at my work when I don't have much to do. Before with my 3GS, forgot what firmware, I never had any problems loading YouTube videos. Any help would much appreciated.

Cheers.

it wont be anything to do with the iphone it will be the internet connection or the youtube video.. try use a 3g connection or another wifi connection or even try load another youtube video

it wont be anything to do with the iphone it will be the internet connection or the youtube video.. try use a 3g connection or another wifi connection or even try load another youtube video

I have the same problem at home. I got 6M(speed) internet connection and I still have problems loading YouTube videos. It would load the video for few seconds and stop loading and will not load again. As i stated, it never happened to my 3GS.

I don't have 3g.

I tried loading other videos from youtube but same goes.

Update. So resetting didnt help lol. What i did was go on youtube.com and downloaded the app from there and it definitely solved the problem.

i had that same problem and i was going crazy trying to fix it..i tried your way ..resetting network and it worked,..thanks a lot

I can't reset my network settings. I use my neighbors wifi signal which is very weak.

As soon as I reset network settings...it constantly disconnects from that wifi network:(