What's new

Iphone 4 Unlock

babarkhan9048

Reaction score
6a3c977f4d633dc875e07ec5a7b6da7e.jpg

My phone is unlocked but it doesnt support sim cards whats the matter please tell me ?

I want to activate it.

im waiting for the reply .. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exactly do you mean by the iPhone not supporting SIM cards? Did SIM cards work when you first acquired the iPhone?

No, I bought it from the shopkeper. When i acquired the iphone sim card didn't work. I thought that something was wrong with my sim card but when i changed the sim card it also didnt work.

There might be something wrong with the SIM card reader in the phone. You may want to take it to an Apple Store for a Genius Bar appointment to have a diagnostic check done. If there is a problem with the phone you should try to see if you can get a refund from the shop that sold you the phone.

Sim Card reader is Okay. Because it shows the no service instead of showing no sim when i entered the sim.

Sim Card reader is Okay. Because it shows the no service instead of showing no sim when i entered the sim.

That means that the SIM card you inserted has not been activated with your cellular service company.

Oh Brother it is, im using it on my another phone.
Its responding this message to every sim i have tried to enter.

Maybe there's a fault with the SIM card reader on the phone? Have you thought of having it checked out?

If you are right then how could iphone show the message no service..?

means sim card reader issue?

If the SIM card reader isn't working properly, it will have to be repaired by a qualified repair tech.