What's new

Iphone 4 Unlock/Jailbreak PROBLEMS ! Very Difficult issue

iphone076

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a Iphone 4, 32gb with version 4.3.5 on it.
He is on the begin of the installation so language, country, location, is the only things i can do then i have to activate him with itunes and a SIM card but the SIMLOCK is a SIM that i doesnt have. Can some one pleas help me with this issue.

i already tryed to install jailbreak 4.3.5 but it stays still on the same installation.

I found something about baseband but i cant do anything with my iphone right now so cant check the baseband or something.
I have to activate it with Itunes & a simcard but i doesnt have the right simcard its from another country thats the whole problem.

Sorry for my english,

Last edited:
iphone076 said:
Hi all,

He is on the begin of the installation so language, country, location, is the only things i can do then i have to activate him with itunes and a SIM card but the SIMLOCK is a SIM that i doesnt have. Can some one pleas help me with this issue.

i already tryed to install jailbreak 4.3.5 but it stays still on the same installation.

I found something about baseband but i cant do anything with my iphone right now so cant check the baseband or something.
I have to activate it with Itunes & a simcard but i doesnt have the right simcard its from another country thats the whole problem.

Sorry for my english,

Thats for ios 5...your iphone is not 4.3.5,its ios 5,you have to install jailbroken ios or cstom firmware for you to check what baseband you have,

Thats for ios 5...your iphone is not 4.3.5,its ios 5,you have to install jailbroken ios or cstom firmware for you to check what baseband you have,

thnx i checked it with a program i found somewhere on the internet it is 5.0.1 with baseband 04.11.08 ICE 2_13 can you help me pleas ?

iphone076 said:
thnx i checked it with a program i found somewhere on the internet it is 5.0.1 with baseband 04.11.08 ICE 2_13 can you help me pleas ?

You have to use redsnow to jailbreak,using redsnow to make custom ipsw.but your baseband 04.11.08 is not unlockble,you connot use it its locked

Hi all,

Sorry for my english,
Hi there, im reading about ur problem here and a friend of mine has the same issue with a phone from canada so if u could share how u fixed this problem would be greatly aprreciated

Scorpio1 said:
Hi there, im reading about ur problem here and a friend of mine has the same issue with a phone from canada so if u could share how u fixed this problem would be greatly aprreciated

Its wrong its not ios 4,its ios 5 n not jailbroken,you have to use redsnow to jailbreak,

i used tinyumbrella, and saw it was not 4.3.5 but 5.0.1 so i jailbroken the 5.0.1 and then he activated hisself. but it is inpossible to unlock him and they had disable the reciever of my telephone so i sold him :D