What's new

Iphone 4 to ipod please help

RaLLiArTeVo

Reaction score
Ok so I have my account with iTunes that's connected to my iPhone 4. Stock. I used my iPod and synced with my wife's iTunes and I would like to put the music on the iPod on my iPhone? I thought this is what home sync was for. Any help will be much appreciated.

No not the iTunes hooked to my iPhone. The music I want on my iTunes is on my wifes ITunes.

You can just sync you phone to the iTunes library. Everything can be kept separate or you can choose what you want synced. Plug your phone in check what you want synced and uncheck what you don't want.

I do it with my wifes iPhone and daughters iPod touch. Remember you can only be synced to one library at a time...

Is there anyway to combine them. That's what I wanna do. I want my music + hers on one device

As long as the music is all in one iTunes library then yes. What info is create a playlist for each device. Then it's easy to sync everybody's music on to my phone or just have mine...

Any suggestion on how to mash the two onto one iTunes ?

If it's just music your wanting then copy the mp3 files from one computer to the other...