What's new

Iphone 4 Stuck Respringing

Bakey11

Reaction score
Okay, so earlier today I was tired of my jailbreak so I wanted to restore my phone to factory settings, I went into restore. and tried to restore but it said that I had to update to 5.1.1 first (I am at IOS 5.1 tethered Jailbreak), and it didn't let me update because I am jailbroken. So I then thought maybe I could just restore from some of my old backups, so I found one from May 2012. And I clicked restore from backup, I then restored. I thought that it would remove my jailbreak since I was not jailbroken in May. But it didn't I found myself stuck at the lockscreen while my phone was re springing every 5 seconds. Not enough time to type in the passcode ( if I even know the passcode from May) and I have tried turning it off and rebooting it holding up the volume button to put it in safe mode but it doesn't work. I also tried restoring it without updating it by get the 5.1 firmware and restoring with that. But when I did that I got error 3194, and I none of the videos on youtube fixed it. I also tried restoring back to the backup I made today. But I can't restore when my Iphone is locked. And I can not unlock it with the constant respringing. Does anyone have any fixes for this? My main goal is to just reset the phone completely, non jail broken. Bran new like I just got it from the store.

Thank you so much, it worked perfectly fine, not problems. I really appreciate the help.