What's new

iPhone 4 Stopped Working!

aadarsh_khare

Reaction score
My iPhone just stopped.I don't know why?It's blank screen and nothing else.

I had already charged it in the afternoon and I'm wondering what had happened to it.

Even iTunes isn't detecting it.What could be the reason?

Please help!

It's 7 months old.

I had already charged it in the afternoon and I'm wondering what had happened to it.

Please help!

It's 7 months old.

Started working again when I pressed the home key and power button simultaneously.But what could be the reason?

aadarsh_khare said:

Please help!

It's 7 months old.

Could be a bad battery. If you're still in warranty I would suggest a genius bar appt

aadarsh_khare said:

Please help!

It's 7 months old.

Could be a bad battery. If you're still in warranty I would suggest a genius bar appt

I don't think it's a battery problem as it's performing fine.And these Apple people don't have free technical support as well.

aadarsh_khare said:
I don't think it's a battery problem as it's performing fine.And these Apple people don't have free technical support as well.

What are you talking about. Apple has some of the best support around. Glad you got t fixed.

aad........ your problem is "probably" not a problem! The fact that you could reset the device using the hard-reset process shows that your hardware is OK. This happened to me once, I did the hard reset, and it's been fine for months. This kind of thing happens after an "event" of some kind. In my case, I had a Bluetooth fiasco, my fault, and the phone died. Hard reset fixed it, and all's well. Write back if t his happens again.

aadarsh_khare said:

What are you talking about. Apple has some of the best support around. Glad you got t fixed.

I mean when I called them they were telling me to purchase some plan to get free technical support for 2 years.It's cost's around $59.
And another option they told me was some one time technical support option and it's cost is $29.I don't remember the precise plan name.

aad........ your problem is "probably" not a problem! The fact that you could reset the device using the hard-reset process shows that your hardware is OK. This happened to me once, I did the hard reset, and it's been fine for months. This kind of thing happens after an "event" of some kind. In my case, I had a Bluetooth fiasco, my fault, and the phone died. Hard reset fixed it, and all's well. Write back if t his happens again.

Okay,thanks for your reply.I would definitely write back again if it happens again.

aadarsh_khare said:

I mean when I called them they were telling me to purchase some plan to get free technical support for 2 years.It's cost's around $59.
And another option they told me was some one time technical support option and it's cost is $29.I don't remember the precise plan name.

Apple care?

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...