What's new

Iphone 4 simple passcode lockout

izalaquett

Reaction score
Well, I was trying to check out this simple pass code thing "off" so that I could use a longer than 4 digit password. And it worked fine but it was a pain, so then I decided to go and change the password, but the option gave me the "keyboard" insted of the digists, So I went on and pressed the digits option on the keyboard and put the new (4 digiti number password) then I procceded to repeat the password etc. Now Im locked of my iphone and cannot get back in for some dumb reason. I know the password and I havent forgoten it. Now I went ahead and put the phone in DFU mode and did a restore, but I did not get a "retore" cause it still asks for the passcode, even though it did a restore proccess. I am using the computer I activated the phone with, and its NOT stolen. Now Im just doing a update with a "restore" see how that works, I hope it does..However, I would appriciate if anyone could help me here, I have seen plenty vids about this and they all say restore but it seems to not work.

I wonder if there is a way to completely reset the iphone, leave it like new 0 Miles on it, from the itunes?

Thanks in advance.

Try restoring the device using itunes but don't restore from back ups