What's new

iphone 4 porbable battery charger suggestions?

chantelle310

Reaction score
ok so i just recently bought an iphone 4, and about to get rid of my ipod touch as i dont feel the need to be carrying both around with me all the time. i listen to alot of music and gererally use my phone most of the day. havnt had any big problems with battery life allready but guess that as soon as i start using is to listen to music each day battery life will drain abit, any suggestions on good portable battery chargers i can pick up in the or ship to the uk? cheaper the better but dont really mind paying abit extra for a decent one

I use the Mophie Juice Packs. These are cases with built in batteries. I have both the Air ($79US) and the Plus ($99US) for my iP4. I like each of them very much. I highly recommend either of these for your phone.

I also have an Imax Power Pack ($50?US) that I carry in my daily carry pack just in case I need even more battery life. This one is connected to the phone by a standard iPhone USB cord.

I'm sure there are plenty others out there that are also good.

bc

Last edited:
I researched a lot of them and the best on I think is the Mophie Juice Pak Air. It has less power than others but has better features than most. Like how the speaker sound comes out the front instead of the bottom. And it has a small lip to protect when laying face down.

I like the thinner size of the Air over the Plus and I like the colors available with the Air, but each feels good in the hand. I have a Red version of the Air.

If you can only get one and need to save 20 bucks, get the Mophie Juice Pack Air. It is such a tough choice that I had to get both.

Cell Phone Accessory Sickness is something I have had for years.

bc