What's new

Iphone 4 ios 5.1 untetherd jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealb26

Reaction score
Has any1 got any news of when this jailbreak will be released thank u

If I have said it once, i have saids it a billion times.

NO ONE KNOWS!.

There is serioulsy, truly, honestly NO REASON to ask this question. No one will ever ever be able to answer it. Like ever. The reason why is because when one is working on decoding/cracking software they never know what obsticles will get in there way, and how long it will take to by pass those obsticles.

It is almost impossible for the Devs to give us an ETA. It just cannot happen, because they never know what problems may arise.

And trust me when I say this................When the iOS 5.1 untether is released.................You will know.........You will NOT have to ask anyone. It will be posted literally on every single iphone site you'll find.

This literally applies to ALL future iOS version from now til the end of time as we know it.lol.................Seriously. A very very asinine question.

But that's okay. I see your a noob. Totally cool. Now ya know that this question is 100% pointless to ask...............And the only answers you will ever get will not be answers but only speculation.

Good luck............and be patient;)

Status
Not open for further replies.