What's new

iPhone 4 Full Colorswap - Releasing this Friday!

ifixdirect

Reaction score
iPhone 4 Full ColorSwap Official Relase
Kit will include:

• Front Glass
  • Back Cover
  • Home button
  • LCD Screen
  • Speaker Mesh
  • Flash diffuser
  • Headphone Jack
  • Dock Connector
Always wanted to change the color of your iPhone to white? Be the first one to have a white iPhone, once the color swap is done you will feel like you purchased a new iPhone! Instead of waiting until the phone comes out, send us your black iPhone and we will convert it in less than 24 hours and mail it back overnight. We are the only company that replaces the mesh covering on your ear piece, headphone jack, and dock connector!

- Total Price for Conversion: $210
- Total Price for Kit: $190

*Price does not include shipping

:camera: Photo Gallery

front.png

fronton.png

back.png

front2.png

dock.png

headphone.png

All orders will be shipped on Monday or Tuesday the latest

Last edited:
All iPhone 4 Forum members receive a $10 discount with coupon code: IPHONE4FORUM!

No it would be $200 for the conversion for members. That's where u send your phone to them and they swap the parts with White parts for you.

Or it would be $180 for the kit, that's where they send you the parts and the tools and you do the swap yourself.

I saw Phil's video. I know what they are about. The way that it was worded in the op made me think that it was a certain price for parts and then a separate price for the conversion .

I have all the white parts needed for the conversion apart from the speaker mesh. I didn't realise the speaker mesh was any different. Can I buy this on its own?

I have all the white parts needed for the conversion apart from the speaker mesh. I didn't realise the speaker mesh was any different. Can I buy this on its own?
Yes you can, sorry it took us so long to get back to you. Quiet busy here but we are doing our best to answer as fast as possible

is there a way u can send us the instructions to do it? that way i can decide if i can do it myself or not :X

is there a way u can send us the instructions to do it? that way i can decide if i can do it myself or not :X

Just head over to YouTube there's tons of teardown videos that take you step by step thru the process.

ifix direct, I have contacted you numerous times regarding my order and how I want to cancel it and get my money back..it has been +2 weeks now and I am getting tired of no call back nor email response. I will take it up with paypal to dispute the charge and my credit card. Please contact me!

ifix direct, I have contacted you numerous times regarding my order and how I want to cancel it and get my money back..it has been +2 weeks now and I am getting tired of no call back nor email response. I will take it up with paypal to dispute the charge and my credit card. Please contact me!

they are probably really busy. theyll get you you eventually.

I sure hope so, I mean they seem all legit and what not, and if we can resolve this, I'll be happy. But its coming up to almost 3.5 weeks now (month almost).

I sure hope so, I mean they seem all legit and what not, and if we can resolve this, I'll be happy. But its coming up to almost 3.5 weeks now (month almost).

4 days and still nothing..