What's new

iphone 4 freeze when connected to computer

Halfdjla

Reaction score
when my brother connect his i phone4 to the computer The iphone freeze and stop working.
Another problem the computer does not recognize his usb and of course he cant connect the iphone to computer.
He can charge his Iphone with anothe dock.
please help

Sounds like either a bad cable or the connector in the phone is damaged. If possible, have him try another cable.

how old is the computer? im guessing you have itunes set to open when the iphone is plugged in and its just freezing when it goes to open it

when my brother connect his i phone4 to the computer The iphone freeze and stop working.
Another problem the computer does not recognize his usb and of course he cant connect the iphone to computer.
He can charge his Iphone with anothe dock.
please help

If the iTunes is set up the way Unleashed said, then open up iTunes, after that, connect your phone to your computer, make sure you are not runing any other software on the computer when you doing it, once iTunes recognize your phone it will be listed in the left panel of iTunes, go to the summary tab and uncheck the case saying "auto open iTunes when the phone is connected to the computer". And I also guess that you might be having an old computer certainly, thus the computer freezing.