What's new

iPhone 4 Firmware 04.12.01 Unlock T-Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpickens

Reaction score
I am trying to unlock an iPhone 4 on 5.1.1 with Firmware 04.12.01. I jail broke it no problem using redsn0w and attempted to most recent loophole with SAM but still no avail, is there any possibility?

Unfortunately there is currently no way to unlock the 04.12.01 baseband. If it is an AT&T locked iPhone and it is off contact, they might unlock it for you.

Using the remote unlocking method you can unlock your iphone mobile because its safe for your mobile......
Get the unlock process for your iphone mobile from this site ***LINK REMOVED***, here it gives the easy methods to get the mobile unlocked........

Last edited by a moderator:
jpickens said:
I am trying to unlock an iPhone 4 on 5.1.1 with Firmware 04.12.01. I jail broke it no problem using redsn0w and attempted to most recent loophole with SAM but still no avail, is there any possibility?

Ola yo tambien estoy en la misma situacion tengo mi iPhone bloqueado en uk. Ahora estoy en la bb 04.12.01 y. Estoy esperando todavia el dia cuando voy a ver mi iPhone con vida si alguien me puede ayudar ...gracias

lion123 said:
Using the remote unlocking method you can unlock your iphone mobile because its safe for your mobile......
Get the unlock process for your iphone mobile from this site ***LINK REMOVED***, here it gives the easy methods to get the mobile unlocked........

I have the same firmware on my phone and. Any unlock it could u send me the link to unlock it.. It was removed in the post...

Status
Not open for further replies.