What's new

Iphone 4 earphones!!!!!!

Aksh777

Reaction score
Hey you know I love apples earphones n all but it's so delicate n all........everytime when I get a new apples earphone, I can only use it for
Like 1hAlf month........after tht either the left or right side of the earphone stops working n again I shud get a new one....If anyone can tel me an alternative for its gonna help me a lot .........

iCrank

Reaction score
If you buy them from a apple store they will replace them. Other than that I can't tell you a alternative because I prefer the apple ones myself.

Dynocompe1990

Reaction score
I use sennheisers... They sound much better than any other headphones that I have owned in the past. Much better frequency range. Amazon has good prices on some of their older models.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Last edited:

Professor Xavier

Reaction score
Maybe being more careful? I still have my old one that came with my ipod mini and it still works fine. As for a suggestion for other brands, I have the JVC HA-FXC51B. Love these and sounds fantastic.

Addrienne

Reaction score
Get a better one. I got a Sennheiser last year. It works great and the quality is pretty good.

john doe

Reaction score
skullcandy "inked" the best under 20 dollar set of earbuds i ever bought. have them over a year already .good bass response ,nice high`s ,all around very pleased with them .they rock!
get them at best buy or something so you know you got real ones .

anyone ever try the fake "beats"earbuds?i can get a set at a local flea market for 5 bucks but i just dont think they will beat my skullcandy`s.

Most reactions

Latest posts