What's new

Iphone 4 Data Consumption

sjea0124

Reaction score
So I'm sure several of you have had the phone now for at least a billing cycle and just wondering what Data plan your are on and what your actual data consumption is/was? I know 2gb's is a lot but want to see if anyone has come close with really heavy usage.

Thanks

Last edited:

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
i haven't even gotten close to using it all. I barely used any of it lol but im sure someone has gone over the limit already

DannyBoy

Reaction score
I'm a heavy user and run about 1.5GB/month. But have wifi at home/work when I'm out I use skype over 3G quite a bit.... So that's a good bit of it.

Deathlok2001

Reaction score
I jumped on the deal Fido has right now. Until the end of Sept. you can get 6 Gigs for $30. Normally they charge $25 for 500 mb. Now I understand I will not go anywhere near the 6 Gigs, but if I get an iPad in the future, I can tether. It would be nice to surf the football forums while watching a game in my living room.

Cinodor

Reaction score
Mines 200MB and todays my last day and i used like 140MB

alexL

Reaction score
Got the 2GB plan. 2 days to go and only used 109MB. This city has wifi just about everywhere i go. For security reasons, prob should use 3g more.

qnet

Reaction score
That's why I'm going with the 200MB plan. I have the 2GB plan with my Ipad and have used 199MB over about three weeks. I've been trying use it every day on purpose and, I still don't think I'll reach the limit.

Most reactions

Latest posts