What's new

iPhone 4 Camera issue not (Freeze)

punkboy459

Reaction score
Hello everyone I had my iPhone 4 since August been working like charm til then there is a camera issue not freezing one. My camera & video camera won't display, however if I waited like 3mins it will display. But a week later it just got so much worse because it now displaying purple color and it really dark hard to see unless I aim to the light or something bright. I'll upload pictures to show you guys. I've tried to restore, update software etc and yet it still doing it. Oh and by the way the front camera & video camera works like charm except the back..help me please.

Here the pictures...

Attachments

• $IMG_0312.jpg
    $IMG_0312.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 491
  • $IMG_0311.jpg
    $IMG_0311.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 500
  • $IMG_0310.jpg
    $IMG_0310.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 512
Ive seen that problem with cameras on the previous iphones. Theres something wrong with the actual camera inside your phone. I think its the shutter. Did you do anything to void the warranty (drop it or get it wet) if not then just take it back to apple and they should give you a replacement

Ive seen that problem with cameras on the previous iphones. Theres something wrong with the actual camera inside your phone. I think its the shutter. Did you do anything to void the warranty (drop it or get it wet) if not then just take it back to apple and they should give you a replacement

Nope it was just like that I was suppose to take a picture of someone then sudden it was black then it became dark purple later that week, I guess I'll go to AT&T see what they can do. I appreciate for your response.

That's quite an disappointment. My picture/video was working well until this afternoon, a shame. I had so many 'Camera Roll' pictures and videos which are not replaceable. I downloaded another "Camera" application to my iPhone 4, and works well, but I'm not going to rely on it.
I am going to take that suggestion and take it back to the Apple store and see if they can 'fix' the problem.

That's quite an disappointment. My picture/video was working well until this afternoon, a shame. I had so many 'Camera Roll' pictures and videos which are not replaceable. I downloaded another "Camera" application to my iPhone 4, and works well, but I'm not going to rely on it.
I am going to take that suggestion and take it back to the Apple store and see if they can 'fix' the problem.

Just sync your camera roll to iTunes and take it to apple for an exchange.

Nope it was just like that I was suppose to take a picture of someone then sudden it was black then it became dark purple later that week, I guess I'll go to AT&T see what they can do. I appreciate for your response.

Since you never do anything void the warranty, it is lucky enough for you to just take it back to the store.
but i'm not as lucky as you are... it seems that my iphone 4 has out of the warranty, and i should pay for a new replacement...
can any one of you recommend me somewhere to order one?

you can search " iphone 4 camera replacement" on the internet...