What's new

Iphone 3gs error 3194

cindy

Reaction score
My phone spontaneously reset itself one day and when plugging it into itunes, I originally received error (1). After tinkering with ireb and snowbreeze, I now am receiving error 3194. I have tried editing the host file, tried doing a custom restore to 4.3.3. Nothing seems to be working. Anyone have any more ideas? If I download the apple restore to 5.0.1, will this work? I have no idea what version of OS I was currently running as my laptop died a few months ago and I haven't upgraded it in a while. Do I have to do a restore to what I was originally running? Help!

My phone spontaneously reset itself one day and when plugging it into itunes, I originally received error (1). After tinkering with ireb and snowbreeze, I now am receiving error 3194. I have tried editing the host file, tried doing a custom restore to 4.3.3. Nothing seems to be working. Anyone have any more ideas? If I download the apple restore to 5.0.1, will this work? I have no idea what version of OS I was currently running as my laptop died a few months ago and I haven't upgraded it in a while. Do I have to do a restore to what I was originally running? Help!
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Forum Rules

poisonivy......iPF STAFF.