What's new

Iphone 3gs activate

Ciansy

Reaction score
Hey, after i updated my iphone from ios 4.1 to 6.1.3. I Can't activate my iphone, so maybe somebody know how to do it? BTW then im trying to use redsnow its says"That IPSW is not supported by this version of redsn0w" Thanks for help..

Last edited:
RedSn0w only recognizes IPSWs up to 6.0. If you're trying to manipulate 6.0 - 6.1.3 on a 3GS or iPhone 4, you must select the 6.0 IPSW. Hacktivate it using RedSn0w to bypass the activation.

Its doesn't work with 6.0 too... I tryed with this one ( iPhone2,1_6.0_10A403_Restore).. Maybe you can give me link for working IPSW whoch can fix my problem?

Last edited:
Link here. Just jailbreak using RedSn0w and it will hacktivate at the same time.

I downloaded this file.. and its says same thing that RedSn0w not supported for this version.. Can you add me on skype (tomaxxx14) maybe u can help me to fix this problem.. Thanks

See if you can get TeamViewer on your computer and give me the version number as well. It'll probably be easier and quicker to do it than to relay instructions

Sent from my iPhone via Tapa

Add me on skype tomaxxx14 or leave me your skype i will add you..

Last edited:
Unsupported IPSW issue resolved. RedSn0w could not recognize the device and could not check the IPSW for authenticity for a match with the device. For anyone that has a similar issue (should only be on Windows PC's), if your device is plugged in and RedSn0w says that the IPSW is unsupported and you know it's supported in that version of RedSn0w, navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\ and copy-and-paste the SQLite3.dll file into your RedSn0w folder. Re-open RedSn0w now and it should now be recognized.

For 64 bit users, the directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common FIles\Apple\Apple Application Support\

@Ciansy, you can now upgrade iTunes back to 11.1.4 if you'd like.

Hey man, can you log in skype i need some help, thanks.