What's new

iPhone 3G vs 3GS

manish00

Reaction score
using iphone can be very good for us because it of very and has many functions also. and it can be very interesting for us to use because it has many features that will help us and make our life easier :ipod: so in this site you can find the amazing functions that can be compared between iphone 3G and iphone3GS
to check out the amazing difference and features that makes iphone 3G different from iphone3GS and compare between them.......................

iPhone 3G vs 3GS

well the 3g has no more firmware updates and is very laggy on the 4.XX firmware so 3gs clearly wins but i would not get the 3gs either

3gs wins, video recording without a jb, faster processor, more memory, just more reliable in general.

In Iphone 3Gs has supporting to most advance features, and better then 3G Iphone. It's providing Video recording , Video players, and photographic tools. And it's surrounding coalitions best of the other.

Of course 3gs win. Is there any surprises? That's normal i think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the 3g is ready for the bin... it cant handle any of the 4.XX firmware and just lacks all the features and ability to install some apps from app store

They're nearly identical. All cases and accessories work for both, so the sizes are the same.

Look im not saying if you dont speak english you shouldnt write in the forums. Maybe look into grammar classes though. This is really hard to understand. Not to mention it doesnt really make sense. "And it's surrounding coalitions best of the other" what does that mean? Anyway the 3gs is better the outsides of the two are identical. But there are huge differences when you get into ram and processors. Just like the iphone4 and the soon to be announced iphone4s the main differences will be the processor and the memory. The 4s is gonna have a A5 processor like the iPad 2 and will be even faster than the ip4. It may have the same integrated bootloader as the iPad 2 making it really hard to jailbreak.

Is anyone who already has an iphone getting the white one? Or are you waiting for the 5 or 4s?

In Iphone 3Gs has supporting to most advance features, and better then 3G Iphone. It's providing Video recording , Video players, and photographic tools. And it's surrounding coalitions best of the other.