What's new

iphone 3G app problem

Leafkiler

Reaction score
Hey i got a problem on my iphone 3g when i try entering some app the app opens and closes immidiatly after. it only happens for the following apps: Safari,Mail,Cydia, ***Moderation Notice***
.i tried reseting iphone few times.the OS is updated and it was connected to itunes before. any ideas how i could fix this ?

Last edited by a moderator:
What what the last thing you installed before the problem started happening? (reason I ask, cause sometimes, certain things like to "break" others...for example, I have an iPhone 4, not the 4S, but the jailbreaken version of SIRI that can be put on the regular non-S iPhone4...made FB and a number of other apps not work...once I removed it, those broken apps started working again)
When you said "resetting" the iphone, does that mean you did a clean restore and then re-jailbreak it? If so, was Safari and Mail doing the same thing before the re-jailbreak?

Last edited:
i bought the phone of ebay ... :S today xD it was jailbroken with ultrasnow. by resetting i meant restored to manufacturing settings. im not sure how to delete the jailbreak cuz i never used one

I would do a restore as new device with itunes....if you bought it off of ebay, there's no telling what all is on it....
Do a restore as new, and jailbreak it....instructions for jailbreaking I beleive are on this site, and a quick google search will provide you with all the info and instuctions on how to do.....

hmm there seems to be a problem right now. after i restored im stuck on the part `Activating your Iphone` it cannot connect and when i connect it to itunes it says there is no simcard even tho there is :S

Chances are you're having a conflit w/ the PIRATED apps you're running on your iPhone. Lose those... chances are you'll be good to go. Also, please refrain from making references to PIRACY here... it's not allowed per our Forum Rules.