What's new

iphone 2g problem O.o help me plz

dannyboyqw

Reaction score
k im going to do this in point form seeing that theres alot
-tried to unlock the phone without knowing the known firmware
-i used R/sn0w 9.4 with firmware 3.1.2

-after that i tried to unlock it again using Whited00r with iReb and itunes **** restore
-that failed

erros i got for the first time i tried to unlock,
1st apple logo with spinning wheel
2nd error 23
3rd this is where i tried to just restore using itunes, 1600 error
now i might of mixed 2 and 3 up
but also if i tried the first one again i can get it to start the unlock disk thing comes up pinapple guy comes up then it shows a screen for this unlock (pics stuff automatically ) then restarts and gets stuck on apple logo

i just want to use this phone it looks so cool

ps. i just found out that its currently running 3.0.1 and i have diskaid so if u know how to manually remove the failed jailbreak that would be lots of help ( i can go into the phone throught this)

dannyboyqw said:
k im going to do this in point form seeing that theres alot
-tried to unlock the phone without knowing the known firmware
-i used R/sn0w 9.4 with firmware 3.1.2

-after that i tried to unlock it again using Whited00r with iReb and itunes **** restore
-that failed

erros i got for the first time i tried to unlock,
1st apple logo with spinning wheel
2nd error 23
3rd this is where i tried to just restore using itunes, 1600 error
now i might of mixed 2 and 3 up
but also if i tried the first one again i can get it to start the unlock disk thing comes up pinapple guy comes up then it shows a screen for this unlock (pics stuff automatically ) then restarts and gets stuck on apple logo

i just want to use this phone it looks so cool

ps. i just found out that its currently running 3.0.1 and i have diskaid so if u know how to manually remove the failed jailbreak that would be lots of help ( i can go into the phone throught this)

You cannot manually "remove" a jailbreak.

It has to be restored in iTunes.

You have to enter PWNED DFU mode to restore to a custom Ipsw.

Use Sn0wbreeze....and choose expert mode...then click "Unlocks" then click the arrow.

When it's down making your Ipsw, you have to use iREB to enter PWNED DFU mode, then shift+restore to that Ipsw.

You cannot manually "remove" a jailbreak.

It has to be restored in iTunes.

You have to enter PWNED DFU mode to restore to a custom Ipsw.

Use Sn0wbreeze....and choose expert mode...then click "Unlocks" then click the arrow.

When it's down making your Ipsw, you have to use iREB to enter PWNED DFU mode, then shift+restore to that Ipsw.

ok so i did exactly what u said and i got a 1600 error o_O any idea? thank for the reply btw

dannyboyqw said:
ok so i did exactly what u said and i got a 1600 error o_O any idea? thank for the reply btw

You entered PWNED DFU and the limera1n exploit was injected before restoring?

well after the custom firmware was made 3.1.3 i closed the program put it in dfu mode and used i reb WTF thing took place and it finished saying if i get 2003 error try again

ps. i also used snowbreeze 2.9.3 not 1.4 for 3.1.3 cause when i used it failed to make ipsw ( the remote name could not be resolved 'neutur ih8sn0w') something like that

dannyboyqw said:
ps. i also used snowbreeze 2.9.3 not 1.4 for 3.1.3 cause when i used it failed to make ipsw ( the remote name could not be resolved 'neutur ih8sn0w') something like that

Perhaps download a fresh Ipsw.

Of coarse make sure that it's for your device model.

I could never tell te difference between a 1g and 2g iPod touch. ALWSY had to check.

wehn i do the redsn0w unlock it reads it on 3.0.1 but im using 3.1.2? anythoughts on that
and yeah i did that already unfortunately no luck. maybe error 23 killed it