What's new

Iphone 13 Pro Max, yellow display

Malek86

Reaction score
hello dears
I am not sure if this is the right place in the forum to tell about my problem as this is my very first participation in this forum.

I did a setting reset of iPhone (All settings reset) recently. when I was done I noticed that the colors of the screen became a bit yellow, I turned off the true tone feature, and still the display a bit yellow. it is good to know that the color filters were not adjusted before resetting, and the display was very good (bluer and whiter). however, I went to adjust the color filters which worked out for me.
my question is, why I should adjust the color filters to get the normal colors, though I did not do it before resetting. Is there a way to keep on the white and blue colors without using color filters??

Is the yellow display showing all the time or only at certain times? Have you checked in Settings>Display & Brightness to make sure that the phone is not in Night Shift mode?

Is the yellow display showing all the time or only at certain times? Have you checked in Settings>Display & Brightness to make sure that the phone is not in Night Shift mode?
thank you sir for your response,
yes it is yellow all the time, and yes I checked the phone, and it is not in the Night Shift mode. to be honest, I am aware of these steps, yet, they did not work out, I believe there is a hidden secret in this issue!

Your iPhone should still be under warranty. Do you live close enough to an Apple Store for a Genius Bar appointment? They can analyze your iPhone to determine what could be causing the problem. If there is a hardware defect it should be covered under warranty. If the problem is software related they should be able to fix it while you wait.