What's new

iPhone 13 Master Case thread

Splitrail

Reaction score
For my s20 I mostly had on an OtterBox but it didn’t feel like enough protection for it. I want a case that will give me enough protection for my phone and not be to heavy.
It's tough to recommend a case because most responses will be in favor of what that person has, as opposed to what is available.
At 70 years old, I just got my first "smart phone", an iPhone 13 Pro recently, having had nothing but "old man" flip phones all these years!
Not only does the capability and technology astonish me, but I was absolutely FLOORED at the selection of cases available for it.
In my case, I wanted to protect the phone (obviously) with a minimum of bulkiness, and have a case with a somewhat "grippy" texture to avoid it slipping out of my hand. And I didn't want to spend a fortune trying different cases.
I found a MEGA thread on another forum that was useful to browse.
Finally wound up with a "Gripzilla" case that fits the bill for me.
But for you, what are the requirements and what do you like?

m_i_s_s_y8787

Reaction score
It's tough to recommend a case because most responses will be in favor of what that person has, as opposed to what is available.
At 70 years old, I just got my first "smart phone", an iPhone 13 Pro recently, having had nothing but "old man" flip phones all these years!
Not only does the capability and technology astonish me, but I was absolutely FLOORED at the selection of cases available for it.
In my case, I wanted to protect the phone (obviously) with a minimum of bulkiness, and have a case with a somewhat "grippy" texture to avoid it slipping out of my hand. And I didn't want to spend a fortune trying different cases.
I found a MEGA thread on another forum that was useful to browse.
Finally wound up with a "Gripzilla" case that fits the bill for me.
But for you, what are the requirements and what do you like?

Something that’s not gonna be to bulky and not to cheaply made if that makes sense lol like I like how otter box used to feel now they feel cheaply made to me and fall apart easier. I’m gonna definitely check out some different types and see what to get

Becca99

Reaction score
I have been the person who always was using my phone without any case at all. But, when I bought my first case from Discarve, it is so hard to do not to use it <3 Right now I am using this beauty
case.png

Most reactions