What's new

iPhone 13 Master Case thread

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've ordered this Raptic Shield case for my iPhone 13 Pro.

D02C1DC5-A5CD-4BFE-81E9-F554572D278C.jpeg

Last edited:

shinigamii

Reaction score
Am I the only person who prefer scratch protectors over cases !!😅 . I prefer clear full body protector for most of my devices since it gives me actual Look.

shinigamii

Reaction score
Yep that's true, the same thing happened to me once, then I heard scratch protectors from gadgetshieldz has good adhesive with zero residue and are as thin as I expected so I gave a shot and I'm still sticking with that.

mrpickem

Reaction score
My go to has been OtterBox Symmetry but this time I ordered the Commuter and it was a mistake. It was $10 cheaper at $30 and available sooner, plus it was more protective/bigger bulkier. Thing is, it's too bulky, slick feeling and two darker tabs on rear protrude enough they are uncomfortable to touch for me, even feel sharp on edger. $40 is a lot for a Symmetry so I usually wait until you start seeing used cases on Amazon(about 30-60 days) so in the meantime I grabbed a cheap case $10 Humixx and it turned out better than expected. Not the best look but fit great and has very good protection both to corners and screen with lip. Works perfect with magsafe accessories as well.

First 2 pics show the Commuter which I am returning to Otterbox and a Symmetry case on wife's 12 Pro Max. Otterbox very helpful with returns, even providing prepaid shipping label.

Next this is the Humixx case I'm currently using. It is surprisingly good. I got it for $10.99 at Amazon although regular price is usually $21, but they almost always have some discount going on, currently 7% off now. I also bought the Tozo screen protectors pictured. They're thinner than most at 26mm, feels amazing, has a plastic guard for easy installation and is inexpensive at $10 for 3 pack. I can recommend both these products although I will get me a Symmetry case eventually.

Last edited:

Moparherb

Reaction score
im use to having a Pitaka magnetic case on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. It attaches to a mount in my car that is inserted into my CD player. Now looking at PITAKA cases they say the new cases for iPhone 13 Pro Max will not attach to my existing car mount. If I put a very thin piece of magnetic metal inside one of their cases then it will attach to my car mount. I know it will render wireless charging inactive but I would like to know if any damage will occur to the iPhone 13 Pro Max.

Most reactions

Latest posts