What's new

iPhone 11 Phablet?

Will you buy a larger version of the iPhone X?

• YES!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • There's a bigger size than 5?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scottysize

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a phablet from Apple? The rumor mill is a huge 6.5" to 7.5" iPhone screen added to the 5.8" X we have now. (Yes, I know it won't be called an X.) So. Anyone going to get one, if Apple makes it? Personally for me, I love the size of my X. I won't be going with a larger iPhone and I doubt I'll get a new phone this year. It's going to have to blow my socks off to make me switch.

Anyone interested in a phablet from Apple? The rumor mill is a huge 6.5" to 7.5" iPhone screen added to the 5.8" X we have now. (Yes, I know it won't be called an X.) So. Anyone going to get one, if Apple makes it? Personally for me, I love the size of my X. I won't be going with a larger iPhone and I doubt I'll get a new phone this year. It's going to have to blow my socks off to make me switch.
That would be too big to carry in a pocket.

It's to big.
Iphone x is enough for me.

I have read some article about Iphone X that it was not good.
We all know that X still have some bugs but I think they will be taken cared in the updated.EDITED - no website links if you want to read and see the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, my iPhone X is a great smartphone and I also quit reading all the junk news about how bad they are. If you think they are that bad don’t buy one. But for me there is nothing as good right now as the iPhone X.