What's new

iPad owner joining

J. A.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi!

Almost two years ago, I was invited to join this forum by two members who are also involved in the sister forum, where iPads are discussed. (Actually I'm wondering if they remember it. :)) Sorry for my delay, but as you see: your invitation has been accepted. ;)

Now that I'm replacing my SGS 3 (yes, an Android phone) with an iPhone 6 Plus, which will arrive in about two or three weeks, I think it's the right time to join here as well. My decision to go for the biggest iPhone is based on the fact that I need glasses when I have to read something, and I know that my eyesight isn't going to get better.

I own two iPads, a more than 2 year old iPad 2 and an Air, both up to date, so I'm not new to the software and parts of the features of an iPhone.

About myself:
I'm living in Austria (the part without mountains) - about 90 km from Vienna, in my 50s and working in the village where I'm living.

I'm looking forward to taking part in the discussions of this forum, and learning something new here. :)

Last edited:
Hey there, Welcome to the forum, Nice to see you over here.
Was I one of those that invited you?

Thank you both for the welcome. :)

@Poisonivy
KevinJS and scifan57 invited me, while we were discussing a lock screen picture.

Last edited:
Thank you both for the welcome. :)

@Poisonivy
KevinJS and scifan57 invited me, while we were discussing a lock screen picture.
Its good to join a forum where you already know people.
Hope you enjoy your new iPhone plus, I have iPhone 6 and its a great phone.

Its good to join a forum where you already know people.
Hope you enjoy your new iPhone plus, I have iPhone 6 and its a great phone.
I'll certainly enjoy it. For me, it's a new device, waiting to be "explored". Some features will be new to me. That's why I'm excited as well as a bit nervous. :)

Agreed. It was way easier posting my introduction here, than when I joined iPad Forums.

Let us know what you think when you get your new phone.
Any help you need just post.

Hi!

Almost two years ago, I was invited to join this forum by two members who are also involved in the sister forum, where iPads are discussed. (Actually I'm wondering if they remember it. :)) Sorry for my delay, but as you see: your invitation has been accepted. ;)

Now that I'm replacing my SGS 3 (yes, an Android phone) with an iPhone 6 Plus, which will arrive in about two or three weeks, I think it's the right time to join here as well. My decision to go for the biggest iPhone is based on the fact that I need glasses when I have to read something, and I know that my eyesight isn't going to get better.

I own two iPads, a more than 2 year old iPad 2 and an Air, both up to date, so I'm not new to the software and parts of the features of an iPhone.

About myself:
I'm living in Austria (the part without mountains) - about 90 km from Vienna, in my 50s and working in the village where I'm living.

I'm looking forward to taking part in the discussions of this forum, and learning something new here. :)
Welcome to iPhone Forums, I'm glad to see you here. I received my own iPhone 6 plus just under 2 weeks ago.

Thank you! :)
Mine is still at "Processing Items". :(
When it shows "preparing for shipment", you'll know it's almost time to be shipped.:) When you finally get the tracking number you can follow the often circuitous route taken by your new iPhone 6 plus on its way to you.