What's new

iPad Air

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying iPad Air today, I currently have iPad 2 which still works just fine.

Considering Apple is still selling the iPad 2... the demand for them must still be pretty high. The iPad Air does look quiet appealing, though!!

I was going to 100% buy it but have held off so far, might buy it with this weeks wages... still un decided. the more screen space is in its own a huge plus imo..

If I had the two I would of upgraded in a second, mainly for the faster processor and all of the iOS 7 features, if I am not mistaken a few where left back

All set up without a hitch, it's really nice, much thinner and lighter, I'm loving it already......The colours just pop and it's so fast.

thats good, what colour size did you get, also wifi or with lte?
I got the silver, 16gGB, wifi, i got 32GB with my ipad 2 and i never came anywhere close to filling it, 16gb is plenty for me, I love this Retina screen, it's amazing, you're going to love it if you decide to get one.

Today i went to the Apple store and bought the official leather Smart case, it is expensive but really nice, I got red, i like that it has the Apple logo on it too.

Today i went to the Apple store and bought the official leather Smart case, it is expensive but really nice, I got red, i like that it has the Apple logo on it too.

.......hmm, any pictures with it all dressed up?

.......hmm, any pictures with it all dressed up?
Actually i have to take it back for a refund, it doesn't always stay in the stand mode, apparently this is a problem because there are only three folds in the cover as opposed to the the previous one that had four, also the cover doesn't sit flush, there is a gap each side from the hinge down, for £65 it should be perfect, very disappointing!

I went to see the iPad air today and youre right Ivy its just amazing, I cant wait to get mine.. but I might hold off until mid december as a xmas prezzie to myself lol

It will be all the sweeter for the wait....thats if you can wait ;)

I am not sure I will be able to, now im only deciding if I should get wifi only or not, I never use the LTE/3G function, never have on any of my iPads.. will give my 4 to my other half as she keeps stealing mine and using it until the battery drains lol

I am not sure I will be able to, now im only deciding if I should get wifi only or not, I never use the LTE/3G function, never have on any of my iPads.. will give my 4 to my other half as she keeps stealing mine and using it until the battery drains lol
I knew you wouldn't hold out long lol, once you hold one and see that screen you have to have one :)

As soon as I'm out of here

$image-3169298278.jpg

I'm going to the Apple store to look at them