What's new

IPAD 4 Disabled

siyadmnj

Reaction score
Hi,
My Ipad 4 is disabled,i put worng password,what is solution for unlock the device?
i have many data inside so not possible to restore.
please give me a solution for back up the data or unlock the password.
Please help

There's a sister site called iPadForums.net

That site caters to iPad problems specifically. You might find more help or resources over there. :)

Hi,
My Ipad 4 is disabled,i put worng password,what is solution for unlock the device?
i have many data inside so not possible to restore.
please give me a solution for back up the data or unlock the password.
Please help

Hi Siyadmnj--

Welcome--I see that one of our supporting member staff have helped you. Yes, this is an iphone forum--which may be limited in helping you here. Please do visit the ipadforums.net to for readily available information.

However, I will try to assist you here first and see if ti will help. If you have forgotten your passcode, the only was to disable it is to do a full restore of your device with iTunes. You will lose your data, however, any apps that you have purchased-will be available for download again when you go to the app store.

Also, I am going to move this to the Help section--however, please do move to the ipad site as directed.

Thank you,

SKI

Hi SKI,
Thank you very much for your reply,
i post the same in ipadforums.net thank you for your guidence.
there is any way to backup the data before restore?
Regards
Siyad
Hi Siyadmnj--

Welcome--I see that one of our supporting member staff have helped you. Yes, this is an iphone forum--which may be limited in helping you here. Please do visit the ipadforums.net to for readily available information.

However, I will try to assist you here first and see if ti will help. If you have forgotten your passcode, the only was to disable it is to do a full restore of your device with iTunes. You will lose your data, however, any apps that you have purchased-will be available for download again when you go to the app store.

Also, I am going to move this to the Help section--however, please do move to the ipad site as directed.

Thank you,

SKI

Hi SKI,
Thank you very much for your reply,
i post the same in ipadforums.net thank you for your guidence.
there is any way to backup the data before restore?
Regards
Siyad

Unless you have just recently backed up your iPad before this, there is no way to get back your data. However, if you did do a recent backup, you can restore your iPad to that to at least have some viable info restored.

Hope that helps and good luck!