What's new

Ip4 apps opening by itself

Tekki

Reaction score
A few times now i have locked my phone before i put it in my holster and when i took it out i had quite a few apps open and running that i didnt open. My camera was on which really drained
my battery as well as several others. I know i locked it and hadnt used my camera. Cause i double click my button to see if any open apps and close them before i holster it. I use the body glove case to protect my phone so the buttons dont really protrude past the case and i use a generic leather holster that the phone with case slides pretty easily and losely into.

Why would my phone open up all these apps on its own when i lock it before i holster it? When i do take it from the holster its no longer locked as well so i dont have to slide accross the screen to unlock it.

Thanks in advance for any advice

And what happen when you close all apps from the multitasking bar, then off the iPhone and just put it on a table for a night? In the morning when you wake up do you see your screen on? Do you see any app running on the phone?

I havent noticed. I only noticed this the other night and it happen one other time. Ill keep an eye and see if it happens while just sitting on a table

I havent noticed. I only noticed this the other night and it happen one other time. Ill keep an eye and see if it happens while just sitting on a table

Yes, check about that