What's new

IP4 and apple id password

snc111

Reaction score
HI,

My IP4 has begun asking for my apple id password repeatedly. I can either hit cancel or enter my passowrd and the prompt box disappears for a while, but it still appears without rhyme or reason continuously. I am still on the 4.2.1 os. It does not affect anyting with the phone but is very annoying. Thanks in advance for any suggestions?

mruiz949

Reaction score
snc111 said:
HI,

My IP4 has begun asking for my apple id password repeatedly. I can either hit cancel or enter my passowrd and the prompt box disappears for a while, but it still appears without rhyme or reason continuously. I am still on the 4.2.1 os. It does not affect anyting with the phone but is very annoying. Thanks in advance for any suggestions?

Put in ur cc info and u will not get that prompt box

snc112

Reaction score
Thanks, There is not a place to enter cc info. Why would I need to enter that now when I have had an iphone for 3 yrs and they have my cc info. I can download apps etc with no problem. This just started happening 1 1/2 months ago for no reason. The prompt box has my email address and asks for my pw. The box appears randomly; not when I am trying to DL anything. Any other sugestions? I also NEVER hook my phone to itunes or a comp except to update the OS.

Most reactions

Latest posts