What's new

Ios7 update

SAMMIE

Reaction score
My iphone 4 is jailbroken ; so sholud i install the new software update and is there a new jailbreak out for the IOS7

My iphone 4 is jailbroken ; so sholud i install the new software update and is there a new jailbreak out for the IOS7
Installing iOS 7 on your iPhone 4 is a decision only you can make. You can't go wrong by checking out what these forums have to say about the experience other members have had in regards to iOS 7 and the iPhone 4. There is currently no jailbreak for iOS 7 and no way to downgrade to an older iOS version.

Installing iOS 7 on your iPhone 4 is a decision only you can make. You can't go wrong by checking out what these forums have to say about the experience other members have had in regards to iOS 7 and the iPhone 4. There is currently no jailbreak for iOS 7 and no way to downgrade to an older iOS version.

The 4 is the last device that can downgrade between 7 and 6 assuming you have SHSH blobs. But everything else is on point.

is there anyway possible that i can get the SHSH blobs using a program ?

If you've never saved them before, you won't be able to retrieve iOS 6 blobs anymore as the iOS 6 signing is closed. If you did manually save them previously, they should be locally stored or possibly up in Cydia if you were jailbroken at the time that you used Cydia to manually save the blobs

If you've never saved them before, you won't be able to retrieve iOS 6 blobs anymore as the iOS 6 signing is closed. If you did manually save them previously, they should be locally stored or possibly up in Cydia if you were jailbroken at the time that you used Cydia to manually save the blobs
I have iPhone 5 jailbroken ios 6.12. If I want to just try ios 7, can I go back to jailbreak cuz I save my SHSH in Cydia. Thanks!

I have iPhone 5 jailbroken ios 6.12. If I want to just try ios 7, can I go back to jailbreak cuz I save my SHSH in Cydia. Thanks!
I'm afraid that if you upgrade to iOS 7 there's no going back, blobs or not. You'll have no choice but to wait for an upcoming iOS 7 jailbreak.

Is it true that there is a jailbreak out for the new software IOS 7 or IOS7.0.2 ??

There's a tethered jailbreak for the iPhone 4 only. Everything has to be done manually. It's not a tool like RedSn0w/Evasi0n. Even if it was released in the form of a tool, you have <0.1% of all packages being compatible with iOS 7.