What's new

IOS5 sources..

Silversting80

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find information about IOS 5.0.1 compatible sources for Cydia??

It's not so much the source you need to worry about being compatible... it's the actual package your downloading that must be compatible. The package description will tell you if it's working on iOS 5+ or not.

I guess what I'm looking for are sources that are iso5 specific. I was able to locate one myrepospace.com/iso5beta/ I find Cydia to be rather slow in the loading department. And the lack of information you get from Icy makes me not want to touch that ether. Plus I've downloaded a couple of tweaks that mention iso5 and all they do is crash or nothing at all.... Thanks for the input.. I guess it's google like what was mentioned above.

Sorry..... Let me correct myself.... The source is...... Cydia.myrepospace.com/ios5beta/
Everything there is ios5 compatible.

Silversting80 said:
I guess what I'm looking for are sources that are iso5 specific. I was able to locate one myrepospace.com/iso5beta/ I find Cydia to be rather slow in the loading department. And the lack of information you get from Icy makes me not want to touch that ether. Plus I've downloaded a couple of tweaks that mention iso5 and all they do is crash or nothing at all.... Thanks for the input.. I guess it's google like what was mentioned above.

On specific cydia sites, it is common to find iOS 5 compatible applications like
Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by a member of staff in accordance with the Hacking Section Rules. You may NOT promote repos which encourage piracy on this site! There is a reason they do not come as default and you get a clear warning that they host illegal content when you add them!
or other repos which ate not automatically installed with cydia. Courage and search google for other repos. Then check their applications and look for ios 5 compatible applications. There are very many now available.
Joepa

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Last edited by a moderator: