What's new

iOS 7 Updated Apps help!!

JeepGirl06

Reaction score
Hi all!!

So I just updated to iOS7 last night & overall I love the change..tho it takes some getting used to Lol!! I just have one question I was hoping someone could help me with...

I had originally chosen to do automatic updates of my apps & that was fine...until I woke up this morning & in the updates section of the App store it shows all the apps that were updated overnight & next to each app it says "open" instead of "install" obviously, but there seems to be no way to clear the apps that have been updated????? I have since turned off the automatic updates but still can clear the updated apps out of the updates tab on App Store... anything I can do about this???

Thanks in advance!
Heather

I did...and they're still there....I don't see of any way of clearing them at all..also tried re-booting the phone...nothing... :(

u know what...i just noticed the same thing on mine. weird cause last night it was gone...

i think it was meant to be this way, to show what apps were recently updated, since it says "updated september 18,. 2013 ", so maybe its like a log.

Hi all!!

So I just updated to iOS7 last night & overall I love the change..tho it takes some getting used to Lol!! I just have one question I was hoping someone could help me with...

I had originally chosen to do automatic updates of my apps & that was fine...until I woke up this morning & in the updates section of the App store it shows all the apps that were updated overnight & next to each app it says "open" instead of "install" obviously, but there seems to be no way to clear the apps that have been updated????? I have since turned off the automatic updates but still can clear the updated apps out of the updates tab on App Store... anything I can do about this???

Thanks in advance!
Heather

That's the new addition to the App Store, it's called the Recently Updated Section....so, don't worry, that's the way the new App store is built....

Thanks for all your replies everyone!!!! I don't really like this addition but I guess I can live with it ;)