What's new

iOS 7 and Contacts

Red05Z51

Reaction score
I posted this to a different forum and didn't get an answer yet but wanted to try here also.

I've got an iPhone 4 and just upgraded it to iOS 7 last Friday. Previously when I added a name and phone number to "Contacts" on my iPhone - if I wanted to the person to be displayed using the company name, I would create the contact using the company name (with out entering a person's first and last name) and then save it. Then I would open the new contact up again and edit it by adding the contact's first and last name. When I entered names this way, the contact would then be displayed under the company name on both my iPhone and Mac laptop.

When I tried doing this after upgrading my iPhone to iOS 7, it displays and sorts by the contact's name and not the company name. Anyone know how to get it to display by company name?

Now the only way I can get it to do this is to create the contact and sync it with my Mac, check the checkbox under "company" in the "Contacts" program on my Mac, and sync again. But I want to be able to enter and display the contacts like I did before on the iPhone.