What's new

iOS 7.1 problems

azonie

Reaction score
Having some issues since update. Such as Bluetooth connection on car will come up and say call on progress when not. And have to press "transfer to phone" on screen in car.

Plug charger in (Apple charger) and doesn't start charge without playing with cord (moving around). And it click off and on charging.

Any suggestions.

Having some issues since update. Such as Bluetooth connection on car will come up and say call on progress when not. And have to press "transfer to phone" on screen in car.

Plug charger in (Apple charger) and doesn't start charge without playing with cord (moving around). And it click off and on charging.

Any suggestions.

The charger issue sounds like a faulty cord, perhaps there's a short in the cord somewhere. If this is the charger that came with the phone, I would take it into an Apple store and have them take a look. I feel you should discontinue using that cord until the problem has been resolved.

I haven't had the Bluetooth problem, but did have problems on iOS 6, ( lost battery power indicator )

The charger issue sounds like a faulty cord, perhaps there's a short in the cord somewhere. If this is the charger that came with the phone, I would take it into an Apple store and have them take a look. I feel you should discontinue using that cord until the problem has been resolved.

Same issue with other cord. Both Apple cords. If I move left or right at base goes on and off charge.

Same issue with other cord. Both Apple cords. If I move left or right at base goes on and off charge.

It may be a faulty charging port in the phone. I still recommend you take the phone and cord into an Apple store and have them troubleshoot it. These phones are too valuable to risk possible overheating.

Any suggestions.

May be as simple as dust in the port, get a tooth pick and clean the phone's lightning port.

Man you are a mind reader. Just before seeing this I hot can of air and there was lint in port. Thx