What's new

Ios 7.1 Jailbreak or backup to Ios 7

ViktorV

Reaction score
Hello everyone , i am a new member of the forum and i want to jailbreak my iphone . The problem is that I update my Ios to 7.1 and there isn't a jailbreak for it (read from the net and etc ). If someone know a way to JailBreak Ios 7.1 please answer .
Backup this is my another problem . Does anybody know how to backup Ios 7.1 ?

Thanks for for the time spent ot my problem.
Greetings form Bulgaria

Unfortunately, since you installed 7.1 you will not be able to jailbreak your device. The current jailbreaking software will only work on devices with 7.0 through 7.0.6

Thanks for the information mate ! :)

The only device that can be jailbroken universally in the current era of devices is the iPhone 4 (tethered jailbroken) because of the LimeRa1n exploit. A5+ devices will more than likely not see a jailbreak until iOS 8, which would be released in October/November 2014, and jailbroken anywhere from a month to 6 months after the release. That is, unless devs are willing to burn exploits for 7.1 < iOS < 8.0 like ih8sn0w's iboot exploit. iOS 8 will most likely be the end of the iPhone 4, so the next era of devices will all be jailbroken with each other, none of which will be tethered jailbroken.