What's new

Ios 7.0

Starshine9699

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to clear the App history? I used to be able to double click the home button and hold the apps to delete and now when I do that, it just opens the app. Thanks

Can someone tell me how to clear the App history? I used to be able to double click the home button and hold the apps to delete and now when I do that, it just opens the app. Thanks
After double tapping the home button or using a four finger upswipe on the screen to bring up the multi-tasking bar, you swipe up on the image above the app icon instead of tapping the icon itself. Here's a screenshot to illustrate it.

$image-391571401.jpg

Ok, thank you very much. It worked great and really liking this new IOS.

There was an option with the old app ticker to close all. Instead of swiping away, you just held down on one of the apps and the clear all would pop up. I think that is how it was, unless that was a jailbreak tweak I acquired after the fact..

There was an option with the old app ticker to close all. Instead of swiping away, you just held down on one of the apps and the clear all would pop up. I think that is how it was, unless that was a jailbreak tweak I acquired after the fact..

Jailbreak tweak....